Louis Vuitton Chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had told myself I would not buy myself anything (let alone LV) until the end of March at least... but I decided to bite the bullet and buy the damier mini pochette accessoires (trunks & bags), so now I have an LV item (albeit just a mini pochette) with that gorgeous damier lining! I realise that technically it's a woman's purse, but I am going to use it to hold my iPhone and whatever else I can fit in there. It's the one with the red trunks & bags print - is this limited edition? I like the other trunks & bags pochettes accessoires too but I know some are no longer available directly from LV.

I'm sorry I couldn't respond sooner. By the time I got home and had my moms delicious stuffed peppers, tpf was down. I kept checking but went to sleep before it was up again.

Thanks to all wo offered to be my Valentine :smile: you guys are the best :heart:

Speaking of, a certain someone did contact me yesterday. But it was via text at a quarter to 9pm. iim really starting to not like her.

I'm good Greek thanks,I have taken tomorrow off as I have a medical so I don't feel too 'monday-ed',I have about 10 mins left at work and the I'll go home for some quick lunch and go visit my grandma this afternoon
My mum used to make some amazing stuffed peppers,what are your mum's stuffed with?

Mom sautees onions (and maybe garlic) in some olive oil then adds chopped meat to it and then tomato sauce. Then she ads parsely and rice and a little grated parmesan cheese into the peppers. The peppers are in a pan of water and olive oil while they cook.

Eating them with some hearty bread and a chunck of feta cheese is the best!

They're amazing but she always complains they're not like the way her mom made them. But I always assure her they're delicious.

Are you done already? Isn't it only 2 there?

well in BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Quebec, NFLD, PEI and NB, today is a "Family Day" holiday for all federal and provincial governments..for Ontario is provinical only, and i work for the federal government so i still have to work, while everyone gets the day off :nogood:

Amanda,I take it that with you being a Canada today is not a holiday for you,or is it?
To the rest of you,enjoy your day!

Good Monday, Everyone!
No school holiday for us. Yeah, Mom is a slavedriver.

tPF was down last night, so I watched the olympics instead.
It's rare for me to sit down for hours on end and watch,
so it was a treat :yes:

A special morning greeting to my buddy, Greek :cool:
You instigated quite a discussion in
my family last night; and some comparisons.
Thanks for livening things up at the TF Household.

BBL, Lord willing.

Status
Not open for further replies.