Louis Vuitton Chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just learned another fun fact today.

More people break up today than any other given day of the year!

Bah lovebug!

Happy Valentiens Day everyone :smile:
I'm not surprised somehow, although that's never happened to me. I wore my heart again today :blush: I don't know why but it makes me feel fuzzy even though Rob didn't get it for me! He did pay for an expensive lunch and get me a bunch of board games afterward with the reasoning that "well I didn't help with your necklace" so I think he felt bad that he was so interested in leaving in the LV, so I guess that counts :smile:.

C- you are up late tonight. How was your party?
Yeah I know, I'm totally wired, it's annoying even if I don't have work tomorrow.

It was fun - people just left (part of the reason I'm still up). We played a lot of games but I sucked a$$ at all of them and the best I did was tie Rob for first in Scrabble once, but even in that game he let someone else take his place for a couple turns so he could cook :P. The house is still pretty clean now that everyone's gone, so I'm happy about that. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day - working out, doing laundry, getting my hair cut, coloring it, doing the remaining dishes from tonight, and going over the remaining vendor payments for the wedding to make sure I'm up to date on everything. Plus anything last minute. And it's supposed to snow again tomorrow! Ugggg.

One week, leaving on March 6th and coming back on March 13th (sat to sat). I can't wait, let me tell you. My galliera will be PERFECT down there! Plus I can use it on the plane, which is nice, although I am a bit scared about stuffing it under the seat in front.

One week, leaving on March 6th and coming back on March 13th (sat to sat). I can't wait, let me tell you. My galliera will be PERFECT down there! Plus I can use it on the plane, which is nice, although I am a bit scared about stuffing it under the seat in front.

NICE!!!

I have read where people bring a dust cover or a pillow case for their bag when on the plane when they have to put it under the seat

Greek, Good morning, you are one day closer to finishing your long stretch :hugs: did you enjoy the Godiva?
Caroline, I do as Betsy mentioned,I take a dustbag inside the handbag and put the handbag inside it before putting it underneath the front seat or inside the overhead compartment,you can never be too careful especially with it being an azur bag
I also love the Damier bags interior,they should put it inside all of their bags,it's so cheery
Amanda,I take it that with you being a Canada today is not a holiday for you,or is it?
To the rest of you,enjoy your day!

Status
Not open for further replies.