Louis Vuitton Chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant funny haha not funny weird Alfie! I love the name maisie and the belle bit comes from my nannas surname.. She was always called Nanna Bell so I just bunged that on the end.
yes its a popular name, sounds very southern USA......mine is prob obvious...Alfie is my fur baby, and bach in Welsh is love/dear..But coming on here, l wished l had thought of something more glam/ or well l dont know.....its interesting dont you think xxx

yes its a popular name, sounds very southern USA......mine is prob obvious...Alfie is my fur baby, and bach in Welsh is love/dear..But coming on here, l wished l had thought of something more glam/ or well l dont know.....its interesting dont you think xxx

I was thinking that I wished I had picked a glam name too! Well we know we are glam lol!

Thats great, a free week! What will you do with yourself? Its freezing here, its been snowing and thundering!

Well, I will stay at home hehe help mum at home, go out with my bf and friends(if they go out because they are in exams) and mum and I will go to some stores this week because we want another luggage and maybe I carry her to the Gucci store because my SA called they got new bags and shoes and they got the ones I want, although I know she will not buy me them
2wlvvj6.png

That shoes but in white not in pink

Well, I will stay at home hehe help mum at home, go out with my bf and friends(if they go out because they are in exams) and mum and I will go to some stores this week because we want another luggage and maybe I carry her to the Gucci store because my SA called they got new bags and shoes and they got the ones I want, although I know she will not buy me them
2wlvvj6.png

That shoes but in white not in pink
:drool: l like very much x

haha thank you Alfie and maisie, maybe I buy them in the trip then I will have an excuse like mum I spent 2 months without buy a thing for buy in the trip :queen: haha

haha Alfie you are so funny

Status
Not open for further replies.