Louis Vuitton Chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, BL - who were you rooting for? It was a fun game, although I must admit, DH needed to explain to me what was happening every 10 secs..

Back to business - did you get any from your shopping trip this weekend?

So, BL - who were you rooting for? It was a fun game, although I must admit, DH needed to explain to me what was happening every 10 secs..

Back to business - did you get any from your shopping trip this weekend?

DH took PA....so PA i guess.. hehe
nothing from the trip this weekend but still have hopes for an LE within the next month....

Parkee: Nice pic of you and DH. You're Filipino, no?

Maisie: Welcome back. Lovely pics you posted. I hope the situation with your DS has improved.

Lindy: I know you are going to have fun at your Super Bowl party. I am rooting for the Steelers, but the rest of the family is for the Cardinals. BTW, there's a "Psychic" Nun around here who's predicting the Steelers by 6...the same Nun who though the Bears would make it, LOL.

It doesn't take much to encourage me to post pics of the kids. Here are some of them around the church piano this morning :P

feb1b.jpg
What a great picture!!! Love it.....T*F you must be so proud! :P

you are the cutest alfie...YES I have played with it a bit....thinking of what I can buy to accessorize around it!! such as the shoes...a sprouse purse charm in orange and maybe a vernis sarah in orange sunset!!!!
:P l here the orange speedy is lovely IRL.......and the orange accessories also.......the vernis in orange:drool:.....l would love a charm or bandeau for my bags, but l just would not get away with it here:nogood:......they dont understand me :nuts:

Status
Not open for further replies.