Louis store refreshments?

I've been to the Louis Vuitton store in Copenhagen and have been offered something two times: When I bought a Speedy and when I got my 6 keyholder heat stamped. When I bought the keyholder I wasn't offered anything, and I assumed that it was because it wasn't an expensive item, so I was quite surprised to be offered something while I waited for my heat stamp.

I think the answer is: it depends.

There was a security guard I loved at the store I used to go to, and he would go get me something to drink (with a funny cookie or something) whenever I'd stop by. And whenever I saw my normal SAs, they'd offer me something (which I'd sometimes accept and sometimes not).

When in new stores, it has really depended on the circumstance. Whenever I have had to wait for anything (picking up a hotstamoed item or even waiting while someone goes to check stock or ask a question) I feel like an offer has been extended. I appreciate that.

In new-to-me stores where I'm just looking and possibly buying, that's when it tends to be hit or miss. If I connect with the associate in some way, then probably. If not, then probably not.

I'm not shy to ask if I am particularly in the mood for a festive shopping experience. If I'm with a friend, I'll just say something like, "Is it possible to have some bubbly? It's kind of a special occasion for us." No use waiting and being disappointed when you can just ask!

Hmmm no the “refreshment” isn’t needed and I couldn’t care less that nothing was offered either. I don’t even feel entitled to be offered either given my purpose is to get my item. When gesture is misinterpreted it can always create poor experience by customer on their own.

Reactions: Redenkeew
Do u have to ask for it or buy something?! Or does it depend on what store u go to?! I have been to two in my local area never been offered anything? I guess if u buy something then.... I have just gone to look because I am still debating... I kinda wanna know now!

Sorry dont have an answer for ur question!
They offered water or coke when I went in to purchase my alma.