Louis store refreshments?

Do u have to ask for it or buy something?! Or does it depend on what store u go to?! I have been to two in my local area never been offered anything? I guess if u buy something then.... I have just gone to look because I am still debating... I kinda wanna know now!

Sorry dont have an answer for ur question!

My last 3 trips I was asked if I wanted water and also gave me the option of sparkling. There are 2 stores in the mall 1 freestanding and 1 in saks. The freestanding store never offered anything. I'm not sure if you have to make a purchase because I only really go into the store if I'm making a purchase.

I've been offered beverages at the Beverly Center (at the crappy temporary location) and at Rodeo Drive. At the Beverly Center I felt it was due to the fact that I had to wait forever for help (as usual there). At Rodeo, I felt it was because I spent a fortune on a watch. They certainly didn't offer anything before that.

Ive been offered Bottled water, Perrier, champagne, and espresso. When I was in Hawaii I saw a woman being served what looked like guava juice or something. I should have had my SA add it to my champagne and made it a tropical mimosa lol. I think it depends on the SA you work with as well, your rapport with them etc?