Loud Neighbor??

I would have a serious problem with that. You're neighbours and you put up with eachother, you hear eachother moving around and if you shout, but they're being really inconsiderate, as music simply does not have to be played that loudly - ie loudly enough for your neighbours to feel and hear every word. I wouldn't care what time it was. I do not want to listen to someone else's music. It's a violation of my personal space having music on when I don't want it to be on. They don't have to have it on loud enough for you to hear it, so why are they doing it? Do they think you LIKE hearing that fuzzy, banging s*** through the walls as some kind of soothing background sound?? It's a basic matter of consideration; you don't make your neighbours listen to YOUR music.

You could try talking to them. Invite them over to hear what you are hearing, so they don't think you are complaining for the fun of it. Let them know that you know you are not perfect either, but see if you can reach a compromise.

Otherwise call the police after 10:00

I don't know why folks like a thumping bass, it is so annoying. I love all kinds of music, even Kanye, Black Eyed Peas, Outkast, etc. But I hate the loud Bass.

My best friend is having this problem with her neighbors who live in the next villa attached to her. She hears the music through the walls. She has tried to talk to them on a few occassions. They refuse to admit they play music. They say it is her air conditioner--no-she just bought a new one. They like to party and stay up late while she needs her sleep to be up early for work. It is really starting to affect her health. She has had her car vandalized a few times and think it is these neighbors. She called the cops but they said they can't do anything. The one lady that lives there sleeps during the day and parties all night. I told my friend she should put her radio on some horrible music station and put it against the wall when she leaves for work, but she hasn't done it.
Good luck in trying to find a solution.

In my complex luckily I don't hear too much loud music, but our neighbor (whom we've since nicknamed Rico Suave) has a lady friend and when she comes over they have the loudest and longest sex sessions. I have to say, I think I'd rather listen to loud thumping bass for hours on end than listen to them knocking things over, throwing each other up against the walls, moaning and screaming and.....ugh. :yucky:

In my complex luckily I don't hear too much loud music, but our neighbor (whom we've since nicknamed Rico Suave) has a lady friend and when she comes over they have the loudest and longest sex sessions. I have to say, I think I'd rather listen to loud thumping bass for hours on end than listen to them knocking things over, throwing each other up against the walls, moaning and screaming and.....ugh. :yucky:

eww not cool

thats terrible my friends apartment you could here the people having sex all day like moaning and dirty talking, the whole 9....it was gross and funny