Louboutin Magenta Simple 85 Pumps for Pre-Order!

oh! i bought these early this year in the sling backs version but wasn't too pleased when the sling backs kept coming off so i had to return them for a pair of miss marple in metallic gold acks!

Nice find! I just ordered a pair. I am excited!

You have come over to the 85 mm side. LOL :woohoo:

I know, that's why I was surprised when I thought that's what you said, but I just misread your first post was all. lol!!! You have to excuse me, I turned 33 today so I'm like an ol' lady. ;)

LOL! You did not tell me it was your birthday. Happy belated!!!! :flowers:

oh my goodness!!! :nuts::nuts: I think I literally had a mental breakdown when I saw these (magenta is my favorite color!:drool:) it took me three times... YES THREE... to order/then cancel to where I finally finalized my purchase! The first time I ordered normally and felt accomplished, then I started rereading this thread, and immediately canceled so I could use the promo code! Then the second time, I forgot I had a random 25$ GC so cancel again! In the end I'm scoring these beauties for under 500$ with shipping and taxes! I'm so excited!!! Thanks Ashakes!

LOL. Congrats. I only had a $50 EGC, but I was like well it's something so that's why I waited until I got home to order too. My niece scored a cute Burberry sweater too while I was at it. I was in the giving mood, well I always am. :jammin:

wow super hot! All the CLs I own are black or red. What do you wear with magenta or kelly green shoes?

They are very versatile actually. I have worn my kelly green ones w/ jeans and always get complimented on them. Like oo_let_me_see said, they are the hot colors to have! Plus, it never hurts to make the shoe the focus of the outfit.

What do you mean, Magenta is totally a neutral. LMBO! (I'm making fun, because lately everywhere I shop, the SAs are calling every color a "neutral" no matter how bright or loud.)

:roflmfao:

Ashakes, better than your amazing shoe collection is the fact that you are a phenomenal enabler!

I was beyond tempted when I first saw this thread, but have since given in and ordered a pair. How often is it that you can get CLs with a discount anyways?!

lol I never get a discount on my Louboutins I took the 10%, the EGC, and free shipping while I could. :smile:

I'm hoping sales season is good to me, but it doesn't seem that many stores have anything I really want or that I don't already have. :sad: