LOTS of new Coachness with TONS O PICS!

kristinmcd

Sleep With Your Bag?
O.G.
Apr 4, 2008
I went a little overboard with my purchases this week at the boutique, the outlet, *Bay and Macy's, but it was a lot of fun!!

I bought 3 wallets: 1 platinum to go with my khaki/platinum Carly, 1 camel and 1 mahogany Legacy kisslock.
CIMG5101.jpg
CIMG5103.jpg
CIMG5111.jpg

I bought a black signature brag book for $8.00! It's a Christmas gift for my babysitter that I will fill with pics of the kids.
CIMG5102.jpg

A Hampton's capacity wristlet at Macy's for $75.00
CIMG5114.jpg

A pink signature keyfob
CIMG5109.jpg

Then I bought a Coach FANNY PACK! No joke! I love it.
CIMG5105.jpg
Here's a modeling pic
CIMG5106.jpg

I also bought a GORGEOUS tattersall/legacy pink silk pony scarf! It's TDF
CIMG5104.jpg

And last but not least, I bought the fuchsia Peyton but I will be returning it b/xc they did not allow my PCS and I am holding a grudge. ;)
CIMG5112.jpg

What a cute idea for the babysitter! I bet she will love it.

Great purchases BTW. I too have gone overboard this month. I'm going to the outlet tomorrow to return something, I just hope nothing tempts me!

Gorgeous - all of them, but I especially love that pony scarf - what's the style # on it - is it a new style? And, I don't blame you about your Peyton - the inconsistency with Coach is extremely poor customer service!

Too many to comment on, but GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS!!! Congratulations on all your purchases. I love turnlock closures and you've got enough of them going there. I love the floral keyfob and the bright colourful Tattersall scarf.

Enjoy all your purchases!

Take care,

I really like the platinum wallet and the pony scarf, I was stalking that item at the outlet the other day, but decided against it. And the photo book is a cute gift idea.

great buys!!!! can't get over that brag book for $8...was it like in a clearance bin or something???

and don't feel too bad...haha...i've gone way more overboard this month...and I still have to buy more with my PCE haha...