LOTS of new Coachness with TONS O PICS!

kristinmcd

Sleep With Your Bag?
O.G.
Apr 4, 2008
I went a little overboard with my purchases this week at the boutique, the outlet, *Bay and Macy's, but it was a lot of fun!!

I bought 3 wallets: 1 platinum to go with my khaki/platinum Carly, 1 camel and 1 mahogany Legacy kisslock.

I bought a black signature brag book for $8.00! It's a Christmas gift for my babysitter that I will fill with pics of the kids.

A Hampton's capacity wristlet at Macy's for $75.00

A pink signature keyfob

kristinmcd

Sleep With Your Bag?
O.G.
Apr 4, 2008
Then I bought a Coach FANNY PACK! No joke! I love it.
Here's a modeling pic

I also bought a GORGEOUS tattersall/legacy pink silk pony scarf! It's TDF

And last but not least, I bought the fuchsia Peyton but I will be returning it b/xc they did not allow my PCS and I am holding a grudge. ;)

bouncin

around the world
O.G.
Jun 26, 2008
The world
What a cute idea for the babysitter! I bet she will love it.

Great purchases BTW. I too have gone overboard this month. I'm going to the outlet tomorrow to return something, I just hope nothing tempts me!

Suzzeee

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
California
Gorgeous - all of them, but I especially love that pony scarf - what's the style # on it - is it a new style? And, I don't blame you about your Peyton - the inconsistency with Coach is extremely poor customer service!

T-Girl

Ahhhh...I'm falling!
May 7, 2008
Too many to comment on, but GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS!!! Congratulations on all your purchases. I love turnlock closures and you've got enough of them going there. I love the floral keyfob and the bright colourful Tattersall scarf.

Enjoy all your purchases!

Take care,

kristinmcd

Sleep With Your Bag?
O.G.
Apr 4, 2008
THe scarf is brand new to the outlet at least. While I was there, they unloaded a huge box of them. It's 98424 and it was $29.00. :smile:

karester

O.G.
Jul 12, 2008
I really like the platinum wallet and the pony scarf, I was stalking that item at the outlet the other day, but decided against it. And the photo book is a cute gift idea.

christylou

O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
Sunny Arizona
OMG, you did great! I especially love the scarf! And I love the idea of the photo book for your babysitter. I'm sure she will love it. Congrats on it all!

Jun 3, 2006
Austin, Texas
great buys!!!! can't get over that brag book for $8...was it like in a clearance bin or something???

and don't feel too bad...haha...i've gone way more overboard this month...and I still have to buy more with my PCE haha...

DisneyFun

O.G.
May 22, 2008
Sunny CA
Great haul! I have the same fanny pack! I love it that I can wear it on the shoulder as a small purse or wear it as a traditional fanny pack when I need to be hands free. :tup: