Lost chain strap for New Lock Pouch

You can bring the bag into the boutique and inquire about ordering the strap as a repair.

Otherwise, you can also purchase one of their Rendezvous wallets or Promenade pouches and share the chain with your New Lock pouch.

You can bring the bag into the boutique and inquire about ordering the strap as a repair.

Otherwise, you can also purchase one of their Rendezvous wallets or Promenade pouches and share the chain with your New Lock pouch.

I called my SA and she said they would check if I could purchase a strap or if they "have one in stock".

I already thought of sharing straps but my two other pouchettes have gold hardware not silver. I thought the rendezvous wallet had a short strap. I'm not a fan of the "new" promenade design. It is more of a mini bag than a pouchette and/or WOC style that I can toss in a tote.

Thank you for your response and please wish me luck!

Attachments

• 2016-03-14 12.47.24.jpg
    2016-03-14 12.47.24.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 186
I called my SA and she said they would check if I could purchase a strap or if they "have one in stock".

I already thought of sharing straps but my two other pouchettes have gold hardware not silver. I thought the rendezvous wallet had a short strap. I'm not a fan of the "new" promenade design. It is more of a mini bag than a pouchette and/or WOC style that I can toss in a tote.

Thank you for your response and please wish me luck!

Good luck with the strap! It wasn't sold as a separate accessory but maybe your boutique has one in storage.

Oh does that mean that the New Lock pochette has been discontinued? If so that's a pity :sad:

Mine is patent in a dark wine colour and I was recently thinking about getting another colour as I love the style so much, but I guess that's off the cards if its no longer available...

Oh does that mean that the New Lock pochette has been discontinued? If so that's a pity :sad:

Mine is patent in a dark wine colour and I was recently thinking about getting another colour as I love the style so much, but I guess that's off the cards if its no longer available...

Yes, the New Lock pouchette has been discontinued.