Lost chain strap for New Lock Pouch

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Is it possible to order a replacement chain strap for this bag? The bag was purchased 3-4 years ago. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

2. You can bring the bag into the boutique and inquire about ordering the strap as a repair.

Otherwise, you can also purchase one of their Rendezvous wallets or Promenade pouches and share the chain with your New Lock pouch.

3. I called my SA and she said they would check if I could purchase a strap or if they "have one in stock".

I already thought of sharing straps but my two other pouchettes have gold hardware not silver. I thought the rendezvous wallet had a short strap. I'm not a fan of the "new" promenade design. It is more of a mini bag than a pouchette and/or WOC style that I can toss in a tote.

Thank you for your response and please wish me luck!

Attached Files:

4. Good luck with the strap! It wasn't sold as a separate accessory but maybe your boutique has one in storage.

5. Oh does that mean that the New Lock pochette has been discontinued? If so that's a pity :sad:

Mine is patent in a dark wine colour and I was recently thinking about getting another colour as I love the style so much, but I guess that's off the cards if its no longer available...

6. Yes, the New Lock pouchette has been discontinued.

7. Thanks for replying Averagejoe, I guess I should have picked one up earlier...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice