Lost chain for Dior clutch! What do I do :(

nainap

Aug 14, 2012
6D0031E5-4605-40E3-9286-567945CE2AC8.jpeg FDC47E4E-F2F0-4E23-8D2D-D552EC726496.jpeg i just got some new bags and while putting them away, I realised that I have lost my Dior clutch’s chain :sad:( Feel so bad, wondering if I can replace it somehow? Any advice please?

I just bought a new Diorama clutch, I can use the new clutch’s chain for both of them. I would still like to get a replacement somehow! Attaching a picture of the clutch that I lost the chain for.

You should be able to order replacement chain through Dior but they’ve gotten all weird about requiring a receipt or having the authenticity card, even though it’s frequently not filled out. If you have aforementioned items, then it should be no problem. Good luck.

Reactions: nainap
You should be able to order replacement chain through Dior but they’ve gotten all weird about requiring a receipt or having the authenticity card, even though it’s frequently not filled out. If you have aforementioned items, then it should be no problem. Good luck.
I bought it in Greece 4 years ago, not sure I have the receipt now. Do have the authenticity card though. Thanks, I'll try contacting them!