Loser bags...

PEOPLE! can we get off the loser bag terminology? we have established that its each owns opinion and expressing it doesnt give ANYONE the right to go off topic and talk about how such and such is not a loser.... this is an opinion thread about bags we think arent cool... if you think they are wrong then pm them or go to another thread.. dont post it

I think people definitely have the right to defend their bags. This shouldn't just be a thread bashing bags. If one of my bags had turned up in here, I would have argued.

That said, I personally would not carry most coach or lv bags. Not that some of them aren't cute, but they aren't for me. I won't carry Hermes until I'm much older. I also don't like some of the new MJ bags with MARC JACOBS written across in studded lettering. I don't really get the appeal of the Spy bag either. The detail on the handles kind of reminds me of thorns. What else...I hate fringe.

I don't support fakes at all, but know a few people who carry them and don't hold it against them. Not everyone who appreciates designer style can afford to shell out $1000s on bags.

Feel free to dump on me for anything I said. I love you all anyway and appreciate that we all have different opinions. Hugs :heart:

PEOPLE! can we get off the loser bag terminology? we have established that its each owns opinion and expressing it doesnt give ANYONE the right to go off topic and talk about how such and such is not a loser.... this is an opinion thread about bags we think arent cool... if you think they are wrong then pm them or go to another thread.. dont post it

Why on earth not? :shrugs:

If someone says they think that a bag is a loser bag/out of date/isn't cool; then surely someone who owns the bag in question has the right to defend it?

BTW, you sound a bit like a teacher; 'Save it for the playground.', LOL!!! :lol:

LMAO at "loser bags"! the only bags I can think of at the meoment are Fiorelli and Mandarina duck. Granted they're not high end designers but I used to loooove their bags. but then they came out with the nasty fabric and recycles ideas!

I still love Mandarina Duck and in fact have several of them as beat up bags and for work (they make great laptop bags) but their MANDARINA line looks more like kids bags than anything. Well I guess that's who that line should be bought for then, kids? :confused1:

..OK so basically to summarize all of the previous responses: Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If someone loves their bag, let them love it. :yes:

However, I would agree with several of you who stated the only "Loser Bags" are cheap knockoffs... especially when it's painfully obvious how terrible of a knockoff it is. :throwup:

Did I just contradict myself?? :confused1:

I guess if you're one who is comfortable purchasing imitation designer bags, and it fits your budget, so be it...