lordie, these scarves sure do add up . . . .

DQ DQ, what in the world possessed you to do that?! Denial is soooo much better. :P

Rose my dear, you have the right attitude. But wait until you run out of storage space. Then it's hard to play orstrich, for a while.

i don't know what posessed me to do this, but i counted my scarves last night

never NEVER do this.

Unless the end result is "whoa--I've spent so much on scarves, I could have had a bag . . . " and a new bag is justified.

(That's what happened to me--suddenly the bag didn't seem so outrageously priced in comparison)

i have 2 scarves, 1 pochette, and will probably get 1 or 2 more pochettes and one more scarf. that's all.
maybe dh is putting something in my water.:P

sigh, hiheels, i had to come to terms that i can never be like you long ago . . . . but maybe you could send me a bottle of that water?

tangle, i love how you made something positive out of it!

70+!!!! *bowing down to the scarf goddess* I am rapidly trying to catch up with you DQ....did what everyone has advised not to do...counted my scarves....In about 6-8 months of collecting I have about 30 not including the 2 I ordered this AM from hermes.com:sweatdrop:

Hi...I'm PGN and I am a scarf addict...............

Denial is a beautiful thing. I want to get back there and never leave!

Some crazy gal did the same thing with her Chanel bags on the Chanel forum. What is wrong with you people!!:wtf:

That is the first rule of the pf...never count your purchase and equate to a $$ amount.

KB and Jag, should DQ be sofa king banned for this?

JK DQ!:heart:

DQ DQ, what in the world possessed you to do that?! Denial is soooo much better. :P

Rose my dear, you have the right attitude. But wait until you run out of storage space. Then it's hard to play orstrich, for a while.

thinking of building an extension...:P

hey, that's what RC is doing....

DQ What in Holy Hell possesed you!?!?!?!?!? The first rule of thumb for any scarf addict (of which Muffin and I are as well) is never count the scarves and never, never, EVER run a tally!!!!!!!!!! Good GOD, girl!!!!!!

OK.....I admit I did this once myself too and it put me to bed for the rest of the day. And the next day I was surfing the net for more............:P

The only good that will ever come out of counting your scarves will be that you are so shocked that you'll have to go out and buy a new scarf (or bag, depending on amount of scarves) to make you forget...