Loose stitching - would you be bothered?

hey, guys! i recently bought a m/l classic flap, but found out there is a loose stitching on top of the flap. i am very upset since i paid so much on this chanel purse, but its quality is kinda...speechless.. so i took this purse back to NM, and the SA told me it will take about 3 weeks for the new shipment to arrive if i wanna an exchange, or it can be sent to repair to get this loose stitch tightened.

i am wondering that do you guys have similar experiences to me when you pursed your classic chanel purses?
and where does they usually send the purse to get repaired? and how long does it take?

thank you!

Hoodie,
I'm not sure which NM did you go to, but I had the same problem with my GST and fortunately they are able to fix it on the spot and this is at NM in Austin TX (I opted for repair because they dont have the GST in the same color in stock). However, if you have option to exchange, I think it's better and faster.

Hoodie,
I'm not sure which NM did you go to, but I had the same problem with my GST and fortunately they are able to fix it on the spot and this is at NM in Austin TX (I opted for repair because they dont have the GST in the same color in stock). However, if you have option to exchange, I think it's better and faster.

thank you for your reply and may i know they repaired your GST in NM or sent it to anywhere else to get repaired? btw, i am in Troy, Michigan's NM.
i would also choose to get an exchange but the problem is that all the classic are sold out before the price increase and my SA told me that we need wait for another 2-3 weeks of the new stock to come in.

Loose stitching is a common problem and an easy fix. HOWEVER since your bag is brand new, I would just wait & exchange rather than send it to repair.

I wish to do this as well, but they don't have any stocks left currently, and my SA tried to let NM fix the loose stitching and it does look better, but the thread is still kinda popped out comparing to other tight lining.
so i am still struggling with what i can do ...sigh*