Loose stitching - would you be bothered?

Thanks. This makes me feel better. I actually went to the store again and though they have sympathy for my situation, they still do not consider it a defect. I am able to exhange if they receive one before the return date expires. And if not I will still demand a replacement, hopefully they will understand. So I will just have to wait and hope for the best. Will post once I know the end of this story.
They never see anything as a defect. Who cares if they understand. It's your money. Don't regret it. I still regret a $255 purchase! Yours is $11k purchase!!

Reactions: snowing may
Thanks. This makes me feel better. I actually went to the store again and though they have sympathy for my situation, they still do not consider it a defect. I am able to exhange if they receive one before the return date expires. And if not I will still demand a replacement, hopefully they will understand. So I will just have to wait and hope for the best. Will post once I know the end of this story.
That's ridiculous. Is this in the US?

Update: I was finally able to exchange the bag today, after one month of waiting. I am happy with the new one (they will not let me exchange any more so I better, haha), but for my next purchase (if any) I am going to be really cautious when selecting a bag since the process of exchanging was so difficult. Thanks for all the help!