Looking For The Prada Gauffre Wallet

miu2

Chewy Redlands CA Police K-9
O.G.
Jun 27, 2007
Okay, I must say that I now want a Prada Gauffre Wallet. :drool: This will be my first Prada ever (yes, I am a Prada virgin!). I saw the pics posted of the red zip top Gauffre, but also heard someone refer to a flap top style as well. Does anyone have a pic of the flap version? Also.......any suggestions on which to buy and where might be the best place to find one??:drool:

Seems Jill said the red doesn't come in a flap and that's why she got the zip. Here's her black flap style. I saw both zip/flap in black at NM in Charlotte yesterday.

PradaLVRAOK004.jpg

I have the black on in the flap style and the red in the Zipper style..Both are very nice.I paid 475 for the red one

Do you mind if I ask if the black flap is around the same price? I haven't been able to locate it on NM, Styledrops, Saks or BG's online????? :confused1:

Seems Jill said the red doesn't come in a flap and that's why she got the zip. Here's her black flap style. I saw both zip/flap in black at NM in Charlotte yesterday.

PradaLVRAOK004.jpg

Do you suggest that I contact the store directly or call the 1-800..... number to locate one? :confused1:

I have the same black flap wallet as Jill - it's a bit less - $460. I got mine by calling a Prada boutique - they sent it to me. That style used to be on the Neiman Marcus website, but now they only have the zipper style.

Do you suggest that I contact the store directly or call the 1-800..... number to locate one? :confused1:
Either way is fine. NM does have the Personal Shopper option. I think the link is on their customer service page.

Just a heads up in case you didn't know: if you buy from a Prada boutique you can't get a refund, only a store credit. I'd suggest going NM in the event you don't love it. You can return to NM and get a refund.

Do you mind if I ask if the black flap is around the same price? I haven't been able to locate it on NM, Styledrops, Saks or BG's online????? :confused1:

NM Fashion Island, Newport Beach had one a couple weeks ago. You should call them 949-759-1900 and ask for the Prada Boutique ...... if it's gone, they can locate one and have it sent to you.

I too really want this wallet, it's on Rafaello Network for almost $600 is this over the odds?

For those who have it, how is it holding up, does it scratch easily, I tend to throw my keys in my bag and I have a Dior wallet that's scraped quite badly because of that...