Looking for Sloane Poudre

Aki sato, you are too kind! I really hope you get your OP sloane, please post some pics once it arrives!:yahoo:

Syma, thank you, you make me blush :blush:
It's you who is too sweet! :yes:

Unfortunately, after back and forth corresponding with the seller, she decided that she is going to relist the bag and try to get higher price than US$999 since she wrote me that the Black Sloane reached a USD$1140+

So I am still on a hunt for a Sloane :yes:

Thank you again for all the infos and helps!

^Ack! I'm sorry you didn't get your OP, but it's especially disgusting that the black "Sloane" sold that high since it never came in black. I'm glad you're here to learn about BV before you buy! Your perfect Sloane will come :yes:

^Ack! I'm sorry you didn't get your OP, but it's especially disgusting that the black "Sloane" sold that high since it never came in black. I'm glad you're here to learn about BV before you buy! Your perfect Sloane will come :yes:

Thanks for the kind words Blugenie :yes:, but ack!!! you're right, I didn't notice about the black sloane cos now that you pointed it out, Boxermom did mention that Sloane was not made in Black when she was authenticating for me...
Dodgy for the fake black sloane then :sad:

Yes, I am hoping that my perfect Sloane will come along soon :woohoo:

i love these pics of haomimi and her OP sloane -- makes me want one!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hey aki_sato - I think there might be an old petra or poudre Sloane on overstock today... Not sure because I'm waiting (4 hours... ugh) in a ferry lineup and therefore just killing time on my BlackBerry - which doesn't let me see the pictures on overstock.com, but from the description and price I think it may be a Sloane in one of those two colours and although you started out wanting poudre I'm not sure but think you may have also become a fan of old petra during the course of this thread!

Anyway - check out overstock.com... It may be something else entirely and if so I apologize in advance for getting your hopes up, but just in case it is a Sloane I wanted to give you a chance to get it!

I forgot in my first post to mention why I thought it might be an old petra or poudre Sloane - the description is "light purple woven leather hobo" and the original price is over US $3,000 - I think the sale price is under $2,000. Wish I could see the picture to be sure... also wish my ferry would come...

Dear BookerMoose, thank you for keeping an eye for me! :flowers:
It is so sweet of you to do so..
I quickly checked Overstock but it is not a Sloane so :crybaby:

However from this, it shows, that you guys are the best! Keeping an eye and willing to go into trouble letting me know, so thank you heaps!!!:heart:

I am really grateful that I have you guys! :yahoo:

Hey aki_sato - I think there might be an old petra or poudre Sloane on overstock today... Not sure because I'm waiting (4 hours... ugh) in a ferry lineup and therefore just killing time on my BlackBerry - which doesn't let me see the pictures on overstock.com, but from the description and price I think it may be a Sloane in one of those two colours and although you started out wanting poudre I'm not sure but think you may have also become a fan of old petra during the course of this thread!

Anyway - check out overstock.com... It may be something else entirely and if so I apologize in advance for getting your hopes up, but just in case it is a Sloane I wanted to give you a chance to get it!