Looking for MJ Trish on sale

yes.please

O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
brookyn. ny
Ran, I ordered mine the same day as you I guess because when Marika called me back to confirm my order she told me another tpf'er (from maryland) had called to order one... but that i had gotten the last one.

I hope they are not selling us the same bag or worse yet... sold it to someone else before us both! My fingers are crossed they will both show up :smile:!

ecmd7

Jul 3, 2006
Maryland
yes.please, when I spoke to Marika she said she only had the brown bag left. I can't recall if she said it was the last one though. So maybe we both got the last ones they had??? :shrugs:

yes.please

O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
brookyn. ny
thats what i am hoping! i would be so upset if either of us didn't get it. i think i'll call tomorrow just to double confirm and see what she says.

Blair Waldorf

Aug 15, 2006
I LOVE this bag! I bought this bag before it went on sale and I am still in love with it. Congrats! That is an unbeatable price.

tunder53

O.G.
Jul 29, 2006
i ordered one as well on saturday..i confirmed with her on sunday and she said mine was shipped. you may want to confirm.

ecmd7

Jul 3, 2006
Maryland
^^ I spoke with Marika this morning and she told me there were a few returns on the Trish bag. Those bags are the ones they have for sale.

yes.please

O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
brookyn. ny
ran thanks and congrats tunder.

mine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. returns- ehhh? i'll post when it arrive and let you ladies know how it looks- please do the same.

yes.please

O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
brookyn. ny
mine just arrived and it is beautiful.... nothing like the color on any of the websites though. very very pretty. and perfect condition.:wlae: :yahoo: :roflmfao:

only one problem... can i really keep this dark brown trish and the chestnut hudson???

tunder53

O.G.
Jul 29, 2006
can you post some pics? If you dont mind me asking, did you get the hudson on sale? i really want one