Looking for Chanel Coin Purse

Aug 18, 2006
Has to be small...and simple, basically. Also If anyone can id and give prices of this one carried by Nikki Hilton, that would be great. If any chanel aficionados can provide details...thanks in advance.

3025.jpg

I'm fairly sure that the one she is carrying is a card case. That white card sticking out of it is what makes me think it's a card case. I'm not 100% sure though.

I've never seen Chanel coin purses at my local boutique, although I never really was LOOKING for one. I'll check tomorrow when I go. They have adorable camellia card holders if you're interested! That's what I'm getting tomorrow. :drool:

I seen a chanel coin purse at beverly hills this summer. It was 450 ish I think with precious symbols or something. Way too overpriced and very delicate. I would rather stick with my gucci one.

Oooh, could you post a picture of the camellia card holder? I got the little lip palette because it was four camellias...I ADORE THEM!!!! I'd really like to get a ring...hehe

I saw a coin purse from the Paris-Biarritz line in Melbourne yesterday. It's AU$510.. Zippered top and side pocket (the side pocket was not meant for anything, just ornamental, said my SA), with dangling CC as the side pocket zip.

It's the only coin purse I have ever seen from Chanel. Good luck!

Missisa, my Camellia CC holder arrived not long ago too, with my white caviar timeless clutch. So pretty, the CC holder.. now I want one more :tup:

I saw a coin purse from the Paris-Biarritz line in Melbourne yesterday. It's AU$510.. Zippered top and side pocket (the side pocket was not meant for anything, just ornamental, said my SA), with dangling CC as the side pocket zip.

It's the only coin purse I have ever seen from Chanel. Good luck!

:tup:

Veery tempting...I'm desperate for my 1st new chanel. :crybaby: I only have a vintage item.