Looking for an eyeliner that actually stays put

I really like bobbi brown. But its a little pricey, so go with MAC as an alternative. Also, liquid and gel liners are only a harsh as you make them. If you try a gel liner that isn't pure black (maybe a hint of grey), it would lighten it slightly.

After reading all the replies... well Dior and Chanel and Bobbi Brown (I think... but I am intrigued by this gel liner... I think i'll go after i'm rich) are completely out of my league because eyeliner is something i'd need to buy fairly constantly... I think i'll go with MAC. I wanted to buy Urban Decay or that Loreal HIP one, but neither of them are available in Australia.

Thanks a lot everyone... and i'm sorry I didn't consider liquid eyeliner, it just looks so dramatic. I own some, just for night time though.

I'm sorry... is it just me? I hate my Urban Decay pencil eyeliner. It smudges and is everywhere rather quickly. Note I didn't use any primers, but all my other liners, drugstore and high-end, stayed put just fine! LOVE Urban Decay colours, though! I have sets of the glittery liquid liners, and they're great for having fun with your makeup! :P

I use MAC, and I love it! But I'm considering Lancome's Artliner... Call me lazy but I am tired of taking care of SO many brushes! Anything to cut down on a few.

try a waterproof liquid eyeliner...

i dont know if it would work in a humid condition.. i dont think any eyeliner would work..

oh my friend uses pencil liner and dabbs black mac eye shadow over it with a wet eyeliner brush. it works really well for her... never smudges, never fades.. she told me she even swims in it..

consider permanent makeup. It's basically a tattoo, done right in your lash line. It's done by an aesthetician- call around to your local spas and see if they have someone doing it. You can still augment it with makeup if you want, but this gives a good basic lashline.

always put urban decay's primer potion on, then ur eyeliner. i suggest revlon's colorstay or mac's fluid line. i also heard good stuff about bobbi brown's gel liner.

I swear by two kinds: the chanel liquid eyeliner. Comes in a long stick and you twist it and it comes out on a paintbrush-looking applicator

The Prescriptives eyeliner in a pot that you put on with a brush. Both don't move at all.

consider permanent makeup. It's basically a tattoo, done right in your lash line. It's done by an aesthetician- call around to your local spas and see if they have someone doing it. You can still augment it with makeup if you want, but this gives a good basic lashline.

i would highly recommend NOT FOLLOWING THIS ADVICE.

I have a Clinique eyeliner. one side is the lip liner (which I rarely use) and the other side is the eyeliner. It really stays put. but your best bet would be liquid eyeliner. it never smudges