Looking for amore zucca

hey bubblesung... I thought you were going up there this past saturday? or is it this upcoming saturday? If it's this upcoming saturday my bf said he'd take me if I wanted :nuts: maybe we might see each other! lol although I'd recognize you and you probably wouldn't recognize me :lol:

tehlilone..i'm drivng down to so kali this thursday...and we're doing our big melrose shopping day on saturday..so if u see a crazy looking rainbow tokidoki girl, say hi! lolz

I guess if worst comes to worst and I cant get my hands on a zucca, Ill go for the gioco or bv-my best buddy works at nordies so I get 20% off, but I would have to get it online. Im really hoping for a zucca though! :s

Really? Thats the only dept store I've heard of carrying zuccas! Hopefully they do! Thanks for the heads up--Im going to be calling store after store to look for the freakin amore zucca! argggh

bubblesung I'll definitely say hi if I see you! how long does it usually take you to get down here? the drive I mean... I've been stuck in socal for all my life... the farthest north that I can remember is LA (I went to SF when I was like 2 yrs old w/ no memories :Push:smile:

Anywhoo today I saw pirata zuccas and adios zuccas at our local metropark... no sign of amore yet though :sad: but I didn't ask if they were going to get any

Does anyone here know if Metropark's gunna carry amore? I ask about 3 weeks ago and the only thing they could say was, "I dunno, but we can call you if we do!" (even though they never friggin call) And there was this huge calling list for amore zuccas. :huh:

Thanks Bubblesung! Ill let you know if I can chargesend it from jamie to save you the trouble, but if she doesnt, Ill paypal you the money plus fees and shipping and all that! Thank you so much!

I bet you could chargehold it. I did that at a store once. Pay for it and they hold it until bubblesung can pick it up. That is technically not sending it out.

angelic: eee amore bambino! what characters did u get on it?

I didn't pick any particular print placement. I kinda got the impression I might have gotten the last one they had...when I spoke with Steph she had to go and double check on the Amore bambino because at first she thought they might have been already sold out, but she found one and set it aside for me. I was just too excited to even ask about print placement, but I pretty much like all the characters on the Amore print, so print placement is not as important to me for this. I've been wanting an Amore bambino and have not even seen it on eBay.:drool: Now, I just have to wait patiently :rolleyes:for the USPS to deliver it. Here we go again...:nuts: