looking for a small crossbody bag to carry my stuff on a cruise....

shoppingsmycard

Shopping's My Cardio
O.G.
Aug 27, 2006
any ideas?? under $100, unless it's fantastic...preferably under $50. this is something i wouldn't use often, certainly, but just want something to carry around the sunscreen and room key on the cruise. has to be stylish too, though...of course. function isn't everything! :love:

TIA for any suggestions!

There are a couple of cute ones on the Dooney & Bourke site, one with a front pocket, one without.

Letter Carrier 01 (zipper top, no pocket)

Letter Carrier 02 (zipper top, front pocket)

The second one is on my Christmas list! They're both $145.00, and are available in a bunch of fabric/leather trim color combos. Taupe/black trim is my favorite. :love:

It's a little over budget, but how about this Marc by Marc Jacobs:

2990-331439-d.jpg

I just bought a Coach sling pack which will hold your key, sunscreen and a few other small things, it is perfect. I paid full price at the boutique but then saw several other styles at the outlet a week later for over 50% off that price!:crybaby:

thanks for the ideas, all....the coach outlet would be perfect if i weren't leaving in a week :smile: i really like the etsy stuff - i'm going to spend some time on their site this morning. thanks, passerby!

the marc by marc is darling, but there's no link....i'll go check a couple of spots for it, though :smile:

keep the ideas coming...this really is helpful! thanks!

thanks for the ideas, all....the coach outlet would be perfect if i weren't leaving in a week :smile: i really like the etsy stuff - i'm going to spend some time on their site this morning. thanks, passerby!

the marc by marc is darling, but there's no link....i'll go check a couple of spots for it, though :smile:

keep the ideas coming...this really is helpful! thanks!

Sorry about that! The Marc by Marc is at Zappos:

Marc by Marc Jacobs Handbags Jessie's Jazz Mini Pouch - Free Shipping & Return Shipping