looking for a small crossbody bag to carry my stuff on a cruise....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. any ideas?? under $100, unless it's fantastic...preferably under $50. this is something i wouldn't use often, certainly, but just want something to carry around the sunscreen and room key on the cruise. has to be stylish too, though...of course. function isn't everything! :love:

TIA for any suggestions!

2. have you tried a coach outlet, or lesportsac?

3. There are a couple of cute ones on the Dooney & Bourke site, one with a front pocket, one without.

Letter Carrier 01 (zipper top, no pocket)

Letter Carrier 02 (zipper top, front pocket)

The second one is on my Christmas list! They're both $145.00, and are available in a bunch of fabric/leather trim color combos. Taupe/black trim is my favorite. :love:

4. My favorite so far - what do you think?

Eclipse
    Etsy :: Tapestry Tote
    $30 plus shipping

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

dimensions:
    height(not counting strap or handle): 10"
    width: 9"
    depth: 2.5"
    strap length: 47"

5. It's a little over budget, but how about this Marc by Marc Jacobs:

[​IMG]

6. I just bought a Coach sling pack which will hold your key, sunscreen and a few other small things, it is perfect. I paid full price at the boutique but then saw several other styles at the outlet a week later for over 50% off that price!:crybaby:

7. On my cruise, I used a Coach swingpack and it would out perfectly. Maybe you can check the outlets or ebay.

8. thanks for the ideas, all....the coach outlet would be perfect if i weren't leaving in a week :smile: i really like the etsy stuff - i'm going to spend some time on their site this morning. thanks, passerby!

the marc by marc is darling, but there's no link....i'll go check a couple of spots for it, though :smile:

keep the ideas coming...this really is helpful! thanks!

9. Sorry about that! The Marc by Marc is at Zappos:

Marc by Marc Jacobs Handbags Jessie's Jazz Mini Pouch - Free Shipping & Return Shipping

10. definitely the coach swingpack..! LOVE it..! i've got one myself! :yahoo:

11. If you like handpainted leather, you might wish to consider an Anuschka hanging French purse:

Anuschka Hanging French Purse - Free Shipping & Return Shipping

$69-95
    Dimensions: 5" x 5.5" x 3.5"

Drop Length: Drop (distance from shoulder or handle to top of bag): 28"

[​IMG]