Looking for a mini Wallet

TazHawk

O.G.
Apr 30, 2011
I am looking for a very small wallet preferably from a premier designer. Contemporary designer is also okay though. I would like one from a classic collection.

The wallet needs to have a large coin compartment which will also fit cards. I attached a photo of a small wallet as an example.

Attachments

• Prada Wallet.jpg
    Prada Wallet.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 262
  • Prada Wallet 2.jpg
    Prada Wallet 2.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 274
Longchamp does great wallets as well as bags. This style comes in 3 different colors and leathers. It has a separate large coin department and lots of room for cards and bills on the other side. I love the purple croco Roseau even though I usually really dislike reptile print!

Thanks! I found the NERO INTRECCIATO NAPPA FRENCH FLAP MINI WALLET and it seems perfect! I'm not very familiar with Bottega Veneta though. Is this wallet a seasonal piece or part of their classic collection? I couldn't find much information on the Bottega Venetta sub forum.

the wallet itself has been carried season after season so is likely in their classic collection. the colors they come in are seasonal except ebano (dark brown) and Nero (black).

Thanks! I found the NERO INTRECCIATO NAPPA FRENCH FLAP MINI WALLET and it seems perfect! I'm not very familiar with Bottega Veneta though. Is this wallet a seasonal piece or part of their classic collection? I couldn't find much information on the Bottega Venetta sub forum.

I'm glad you found something. I have no idea if it's classic or seasonal as I'm not fully familiar with all of BV's collections. Perhaps you can post the question in that forum for a response? There are some true experts over there that only shop BV, so they might know more.