Looking for a mini Wallet

TazHawk

Apr 30, 2011
I am looking for a very small wallet preferably from a premier designer. Contemporary designer is also okay though. I would like one from a classic collection.

The wallet needs to have a large coin compartment which will also fit cards. I attached a photo of a small wallet as an example.

Attachments

TazHawk

Apr 30, 2011
The insolite coin purse is cute, but I can't put unfolded bills. I like the LV Helene wallet, but was looking for something smaller like the prada wallet in the photo above.

Amazona

Crazy bird lady
Mar 31, 2013
Finland
Longchamp does great wallets as well as bags. This style comes in 3 different colors and leathers. It has a separate large coin department and lots of room for cards and bills on the other side. I love the purple croco Roseau even though I usually really dislike reptile print!

TazHawk

Apr 30, 2011
Oct 20, 2008
manhattan
Thanks! I found the NERO INTRECCIATO NAPPA FRENCH FLAP MINI WALLET and it seems perfect! I'm not very familiar with Bottega Veneta though. Is this wallet a seasonal piece or part of their classic collection? I couldn't find much information on the Bottega Venetta sub forum.

the wallet itself has been carried season after season so is likely in their classic collection. the colors they come in are seasonal except ebano (dark brown) and Nero (black).

JazzyMac

Jazzy says, "buy the bag".
Aug 22, 2013
World Traveler...For Realz
Thanks! I found the NERO INTRECCIATO NAPPA FRENCH FLAP MINI WALLET and it seems perfect! I'm not very familiar with Bottega Veneta though. Is this wallet a seasonal piece or part of their classic collection? I couldn't find much information on the Bottega Venetta sub forum.
I'm glad you found something. I have no idea if it's classic or seasonal as I'm not fully familiar with all of BV's collections. Perhaps you can post the question in that forum for a response? There are some true experts over there that only shop BV, so they might know more.