Looking for a medium Edith in Rouge- possible?

hahaha! that's what i did...returned a LAMB bag and that just funded my edith purchase...i tried explaining this to my BF...he doesn't get it:P

it's a good thing my BF understands totally because he is a sucker for Ann Demeulemeester and Dior Homme..

I really think handbags are more of an investment than Ann Dem or Dior jackets/boots though...

I don't get him.. :P

hahaha! that's what i did...returned a LAMB bag and that just funded my edith purchase...i tried explaining this to my BF...he doesn't get it:P
I'm considering returning a L.A.M.B 'Signature - Carlisle' Convertible Clutch Tote in Saddle to fund my recent paddy purchase. But I love that clutch and hard to find in stores here in NJ. :sad:Hard to let it go but I do want the paddy more.

They still have some Edith in Rouge at NM Last Call in Katy Mills (Texas).

Great tip!

I called but get this...they will not sell at 510 dollars on the medium rouge Edith Satchel, the rouge bowler (barf) yes, other medium Edith satchels (okay a brown) yes, but 800 some odd dollars for the rouge Edith satchel. The SA said the demand was high.

NO **** :cursing:? Who do you think created this demand, LOL the purse forum. We shoot ourselves in the foot sometimes don't we, cracks me up!!!!!!! :nogood:

An SA in NMLC in Colorado asked, "who is this purseforum?":wtf:

Great tip!

I called but get this...they will not sell at 510 dollars on the medium rouge Edith Satchel, the rouge bowler (barf) yes, other medium Edith satchels (okay a brown) yes, but 800 some odd dollars for the rouge Edith satchel. The SA said the demand was high.

NO **** :cursing:? Who do you think created this demand, LOL the purse forum. We shoot ourselves in the foot sometimes don't we, cracks me up!!!!!!! :nogood:

An SA in NMLC in Colorado asked, "who is this purseforum?":wtf:

oh Yeah, I had to tell Emileen from NMLC in miami all about the forum. She wanted to know all about it and how to get on it on the internet.

But becuase she got so many calls from here she actually managed to reduce the price for us on the red ones and sell them for $510.:yahoo: Now thats GREAT customer service!!!!:tup:

Yikes, I was way ugly above. My serious bad. This SA in TX, actually did me a favor. I'm relieved now that she wouldn't budge on that rouge Edith, even after I gave her the manager's name and phone number in Florida to confirm the 510 dollar sale price.

I want a red Chloe badly but in my mind I'd be settling because there's others I desire more plus I'm on a consuming purse ban. sigh.......

I'm coming to this really late so it's probably hopeless, but was wondering what the latest update on these is. Have there been any more rouge Edith satchels spotted at NMLC in the last day or two? (apart from the ones at Katy Mills TX which are over $800?) I would love to get one if this amazing deal can still be tracked down!

I could be wrong but only the rouge, Edith bowler was available? Nonetheless call and let us know. I hope you score. I love people getting good deals on a purse they adore, especially were Chloe is involved.:graucho: