LOOKIE WHAT I GOT! you guys are gonna be shocked!

katrynar

Mommy to Be
O.G.
Feb 21, 2007
OMG so i go to pick up the large sig stripe tote, but its not what i wanted. I always wanted the shoulder tote!!

I went to 14th street later on to return it and see what they might have. I went and tried on the leather carly in red and was about to buy it but they had a sig stripe demi in punch!!! of course i bought it!! this is supposed to be sold out! she said it was hiding in the back or something

photo62hg4.jpg

and then i go to macys and get the shoulder tote! i couldnt stand it!! i really really really wanted it and now i have it!! this solves my carly dilemma.. because it is very similar to the carly style (shoulder and strap wise), if they had a carly in stiff denim fabric, I would have gotten it!! you guys are right the red leather carly and the chocolate carly are to die for!! but shoulder tote stays with me!!!:yahoo:

photo63iq2.jpg

photo65jo9.jpg

ok i ll take better pics tomorrow i m at my sisters!

i dont think they re going to call me.. i went in the store today and they all looked at me and treated me very weird... like a regular customer that they have never seen.. thats why i went to 14th st to return the bag

Wahoo!!!!! I LOVE that punch sig stripe!!!!! Soooo cute!!!! And that shoulder tote is TDF!!!! I would love to find one. See, that's perfect for you!!!!! It has a bit of the slouch, but not too much! Congrats and great decision!

Kat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg! the Demi in PUNCH! You are one LUCKY LUCKY girl! And that denim tote is tdf! Congratulations!!!!

I guess you were too good for Coach, its ok SO was looking for a stocking job there(about 4 years ago), and turned out he was too good for them too! lol. Better things will come along...