LOOKIE WHAT I GOT! you guys are gonna be shocked!

Thanks guys!!! You guys are right I love the punch and the shoulder tote!!!

In terms of the shoulder tote, its about 11x12 and the shoulder drop is not a lot but the strap is thick like a carly so it works!!!

Congrats on both great bags! Punch--wow! and I love your shoulder tote! I should be getting my chocolate sig shoulder tote on Tuesday! I couldn't decide between chocolate sig or your denim sig but I got a great deal on ebay on the chocolate so that decided it for me! LOL ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE that denim tote. I really wanted it this summer, and then I thought maybe I would get sick of it because it's denim. BUT, I'm still loving it. Are you going to carry it this winter or do you think it's more of a spring or summer bag? Just curious because I'm really thinking of getting that bag, I just can't decide.

I LOVE that denim tote. I really wanted it this summer, and then I thought maybe I would get sick of it because it's denim. BUT, I'm still loving it. Are you going to carry it this winter or do you think it's more of a spring or summer bag? Just curious because I'm really thinking of getting that bag, I just can't decide.

Oh no i dont believe in bags for seasons!! well except straw bags lol

I am going to use this for the rest of my life hopefully!!! I love denim especially dark denim and I have like 10 pairs of dark denim!!! So I am going to be using this a lot!! This is going to be my casual bag! Most of my other bags (2 leather duffles, poppy tote) can be dressed up or down, but this is for dressing down baby!!:yahoo::tup:

i m not going to be dressing up for a while :sad:

How do you like the shoulder tote? Do you feel its the same size as the regualr denim stripe tote?

I want to sell my denim tote and get either the gigi or this shoulder bag. I need bigger!