Look what I brought home!!!! I love them! PIX

rayrayray

O.G.
Nov 2, 2006
I bought a pair of LV snake skin and lamb skin mix sandals with multi printed satin insole...I love these sandals so much.....I wanted white sandals for the summer and these are just perfect! I am just worried about the satin part getting dirty.....anyone with good tips of keeping them clean or cleaning procedures? They are definetely not everyday shoes........special occasions only.....

BTW, the white part is snake skin and the gold part is lamb skin....the snake skin IRL, you can see the grains....but not in these photos.....

Anyways here are the pix!

Attachments

• LV1.JPG
    LV1.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 142
  • LV2.JPG
    LV2.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 147
  • lv4.JPG
    lv4.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 88
  • LV3.JPG
    LV3.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 88
:drool: Very nice !

I bought a pair of LV snake skin and lamb skin mix sandals with multi printed satin insole...I love these sandals so much.....I wanted white sandals for the summer and these are just perfect! I am just worried about the satin part getting dirty.....anyone with good tips of keeping them clean or cleaning procedures? They are definetely not everyday shoes........special occasions only.....

BTW, the white part is snake skin and the gold part is lamb skin....the snake skin IRL, you can see the grains....but not in these photos.....

Anyways here are the pix!