Look what finally came in from the cleaners!

No, not everywhere. Just out for evenings, I'm afraid it would be damaged at work as people aren't too careful about shoving your accessories all in one drawer together. I use my whiskey paddy for work days.
I don't think Kelly would like being trapped in a drawer with the fake Gucci one of my coworkers brings in.

Yay fendigal!!!! She's gorgeous! :love: I am just seeing this post.....have been starting to visit this subforum a little....I've been dying to see what she looks like after our meet up in PA! Your comment about her not enjoying being crammed next to the fake gucci made me laugh!! Enjoy her and whatever you do---don't expose her to a fake bag!!!:lol:

Yay fendigal!!!! She's gorgeous! :love: I am just seeing this post.....have been starting to visit this subforum a little....I've been dying to see what she looks like after our meet up in PA! Your comment about her not enjoying being crammed next to the fake gucci made me laugh!! Enjoy her and whatever you do---don't expose her to a fake bag!!!:lol:
Looking forward to a shopping spree, I keep thinking of David Yurman jewelry! LOL!