Look at the cute pic my bf drew! haha!

thats really cute!! Tokilicious Jenny and I draw each other Lattes, but she cheated and had her BF draw it for her, I have it framed in my "craft area" cause it is just too dang cute!!

2007_0330xmasfeb070129-1.jpg

That IS a good latte pic. Very sweet.

Awwwww... All these drawings just make me wanna show off the birdie I drew from the Playground collection. Hehehe. All my markers are at work so I'll have to color it later.

Attachments

• tokidokibird.jpg
    tokidokibird.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 80
Thanks! I've been drawing (cartoony stuff) since I was about four or five... I was really good, having drawn from that age all the way to high school and had gotten accepted into an art school. But once I took art in high school, I got turned off to drawing because we has "assignments" instead of being able to draw what we wanted... So I'm really rusty and it takes me several tries to get details right. My bf is the one who draws real life and portraits to a tee. I wish I had THAT kind of talent!

Maybe I should start a mini business... I bet I could make some money drawing tokidoki characters all you guys on this forum like!! *lmao* :idea:

Alrighty, 12:15 am - time for beddy bye!!