Look at my new SPY bag!!!

Mar 8, 2006
I went to Milan Station (second-hand handbag store here in HK) to look for a new bag for another PFer, and look what I ended up buying.....it was $1100....I think I am in shock....is that a great deal, or am I jst trying to justify????

Attachments

• spy.jpg
    spy.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 358
Lyn2005 said:
*SHOCK*... that's a great deal!!!

I purchased my dark brown Spy at over retail ($2400+) !!!!

WOW! Any other spy bags there??? :biggrin:

I know...I am in shcok too....they had a hologram spy for around $1300 (I think), and that was it! I now have to get rid of my other Spy bag, because DH will have a seizure if I own two....

annemerrick said:
I went to Milan Station (second-hand handbag store here in HK) to look for a new bag for another PFer, and look what I ended up buying.....it was $1100....I think I am in shock....is that a great deal, or am I jst trying to justify????

You aare so lucky to get a great deal like that. I wish I could come across something like that! :shocked:

Oh wow! It is gorgeous. I love the Spy in the chocolate color! You really got a great deal! :biggrin: I wish there were something like that here in the states. I think Amour said she saw many Balenciagas there, as well! I'd kill if I found a teal at nearly half off!