Look at my new SPY bag!!!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I went to Milan Station (second-hand handbag store here in HK) to look for a new bag for another PFer, and look what I ended up buying.....it was $1100....I think I am in shock....is that a great deal, or am I jst trying to justify????

spy.jpg
  2. *SHOCK*... that's a great deal!!!

I purchased my dark brown Spy at over retail ($2400+) !!!!

WOW! Any other spy bags there??? :biggrin:

3. I know...I am in shcok too....they had a hologram spy for around $1300 (I think), and that was it! I now have to get rid of my other Spy bag, because DH will have a seizure if I own two....

4. What a great deal! Congrats!

5. You aare so lucky to get a great deal like that. I wish I could come across something like that! :shocked:

6. If you tell me what your looking for....I'll keep my eye out for you! If your willing to wait, there is always a good deal!!!

7. Oh wow! It is gorgeous. I love the Spy in the chocolate color! You really got a great deal! :biggrin: I wish there were something like that here in the states. I think Amour said she saw many Balenciagas there, as well! I'd kill if I found a teal at nearly half off!

8. Congrats.

9. Very nice......

10. Congrats! I am so happy that you got yourself such a good deal!

11. OMG!!! I've heard SO MANY great things about Milan Station!!! You are SO LUCKY!!! What a DEAL!!! CONGRATS and enjoy it!!!:love:

12. WOW!. The spy is beautiful and at that price how can you refuse?
    Congrats on the bag and the great deal that you snagged.

13. Wow! What a deal!:shocked: I paid my chocolate brown full price!:P
    It's a gorgeous bag! I wish I could find a deal like that somewhere closer.:biggrin:

14. That was an amazing deal! Congrats, it is gorgeous!!!

15. Great bag lucky lady! Love the color

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice