Look at my new SPY bag!!!

annemerrick said:
I went to Milan Station (second-hand handbag store here in HK) to look for a new bag for another PFer, and look what I ended up buying.....it was $1100....I think I am in shock....is that a great deal, or am I jst trying to justify????

If you come across anymore good deals. I would love the petrol, the color you have or black. In that order. :biggrin:

Janicemph said:
If you come across anymore good deals. I would love the petrol, the color you have or black. In that order. :biggrin:

I will keep my eye out for these! If any of you are looking for anything inparticular...let me know...I don't always see things right away...but I always end up finding them at some point. I will be happy to look for you....:biggrin:

annemerrick said:
I will keep my eye out for these! If any of you are looking for anything inparticular...let me know...I don't always see things right away...but I always end up finding them at some point. I will be happy to look for you....:biggrin:

Thanks!!:lol:

annemerrick said:
If you tell me what your looking for....I'll keep my eye out for you! If your willing to wait, there is always a good deal!!!

You are sooo nice! I like the Marc Jacobs Quilted Stam Hobo, & Kooba Sienna Shoulder Bag in a brown/tan color. Or any designer bag in a brown tan/color. :heart:

goodmornin said:
OMG>. i need a trip to hong kong straight away!

where is milan station?

What do they usually stock in milan station and does stock sell quickly??

There are Milan Stations all over HK...they have everything from Hermes to LV to YSL, etc....the GREAT bargains are hit or miss, but there is always good deals on bags...I have bought 90% of my handbags there, and could resell every one for more than I paid! I :love: it!!