Look At My New Little Sweetheart Planet!!

Congrats on your first "Boobie" (also referred to as a Planet or Pod!). This is, indeed, a rare color ... I've never seen a Grey one!

Did it have the cards as well; I would be curious as to the year/season of this Boobie!

Welcome to the Boobie Club!!

Congrats on your first "Boobie" (also referred to as a Planet or Pod!). This is, indeed, a rare color ... I've never seen a Grey one!

Did it have the cards as well; I would be curious as to the year/season of this Boobie!

Welcome to the Boobie Club!!

To be honest, I don't know!

I purchased it from a Danish site, where you can actually see who the seller is, and talk openly about the item.. It is not autions like ebay, but talks back and forth..She had the receipt from Holly Golightly, the only store selling Balenciaga in Denmark, so that was enough for me in the first place!

It has been sent to my boyfriend in Copenhagen, and he will get it tommorrow, and then we will see... And I will keep you posted.

If there is no card not I will bring it to the store when I get back to Denmark end of May. They keep track of every single B-item they sell.. ( It's a small country :shame: )

I myself is dying to see it in real life....:yahoo: