Longchamp x Nendo collab

This is the large blue from the pics my SA sent me…it looks so dark! But the lighting in stores is always terrible.
Alrighty so the blue depicted in this pic is VERY dark. Its actually hard to describe IRL which is why I probably got three varying accounts. Its a true neutral teal blue if that makes sense. It doesn't have hints of green or grey but there's definitely a some type of sheen to it. I have to wait til tomorrow to see this color in the sunlight and what the sheen is like. But it's definitely a great color for the summer. And the white handles offset it perfectly.

Btw can I just tell you how friggin cute the small cubes are? OMFG. Insane! And so roomy. All you lindy lovers will swoon.

Alrighty so the blue depicted in this pic is VERY dark. Its actually hard to describe IRL which is why I probably got three varying accounts. Its a true neutral teal blue if that makes sense. It doesn't have hints of green or grey but there's definitely a some type of sheen to it. I have to wait til tomorrow to see this color in the sunlight and what the sheen is like. But it's definitely a great color for the summer. And the white handles offset it perfectly.

Btw can I just tell you how friggin cute the small cubes are? OMFG. Insane! And so roomy. All you lindy lovers will swoon.

This is great news!!!!

Reactions: hermes_lemming
This is great news!!!!
Yup! And the sheen I spoke of is a very subtle pearly type that can only be seen in the sunlight. I think it's there to enhance the color when it's under direct light (natural or artificial). Otherwise the teal is a really nice shade. Tbh I'm not a big fan of navy so I was very apprehensive of this color beforehand. I'm glad my fears were unfounded.

Reactions: xiaoxiao
My heart literally stops they're so gosh darn cute!

Btw this must be an old pic. There are no small blue or grey cubes anywhere - either online or at any boutique. There is only one small pink cube at the beverly hills boutique. Taupe, red and yellow small cubes can be found online and probably some boutiques.

Last edited:
Reactions: bellebellebelle19
Just posted about 5 hrs ago by someone from London; she may be traveling in Asia however. Can’t tell from IG post because it’s in Chinese (I think). Regardless we can all check our country’s availability by inquiring at our local LC boutique as you have.
I am only privy to the stock in the US and Canada. I know they sell them in Milan however if that helps.

I know they sell them in Milan however if that helps.

When I started this thread I explained on the first page that the Nendo line was first introduced during Milan Design Week in early April. I posted plenty of pics from that event, and from the late-June launch party in Tokyo, and dozens of other pics. I’m clear on the fact that the line is now being sold at Longchamp boutiques around the world. So I’ll not really looking for any help. :smile:

When I started this thread I explained on the first page that the Nendo line was first introduced during Milan Design Week in early April. I posted plenty of pics from that event, and from the late-June launch party in Tokyo, and dozens of other pics. I’m clear on the fact that the line is now being sold at Longchamp boutiques around the world. So I’ll not really looking for any help. :smile:
Alrighty. I'm just gonna keep my trap shut. Have a great day. And thx for letting me visit this thread.

I thought this was a really good comparison photo of the cube sizes!

You can see the luggage next to the large cube. The cube is huge in comparison!! And all three sizes next to each other really gives you a good scale. The small looks like a hang bag, the medium like a tote, and the large like a travel bag!

Reactions: Cosmopolitan
I thought this was a really good comparison photo of the cube sizes!

You can see the luggage next to the large cube. The cube is huge in comparison!! And all three sizes next to each other really gives you a good scale. The small looks like a hang bag, the medium like a tote, and the large like a travel bag!

Attachments

• FC2D89F1-7F6A-423A-B9DF-C2D187A27587.jpeg
    FC2D89F1-7F6A-423A-B9DF-C2D187A27587.jpeg
    620.4 KB · Views: 101