Longchamp x Nendo collab

By looking at LC's IG, I've been thrown off by the sizes as well. Thank you for sharing, always great to get more intel about LC. Will we get to see a pic of your medium? Which color did you get, may I ask?
Most likely no. I've learned the hard way to keep it private. I will let you know the color once I've finalized my decision.

LOL - right? I'm literally losing my dang mind over this FABULOUS collection.

Ok so I'm startin to think that pic is of the large? Cuz i just measured mine - which is the medium cube. The base is 11 inches long by 11 inches wide. If you fold it into a croissant (aka Lindy), then the widest tips are 21 inches apart. Hope this helps.

How are you liking it so far?

How are you liking it so far?
I really love that it's a new shape that's reminiscent of the lindy. I also love the fact that there's a collapsable insert in the bottom and sides to give structure if necessary. So it doesn't look sloopy w/ no bottom or wierd lumps. It's just really cool. But yea I agree you need to see it in person to make sure the colors and shapes jive with you. Only a handful of the photographs online is actually depicting their true colors.

I really love that it's a new shape that's reminiscent of the lindy. I also love the fact that there's a collapsable insert in the bottom and sides to give structure if necessary. So it doesn't look sloopy w/ no bottom or wierd lumps. It's just really cool. But yea I agree you need to see it in person to make sure the colors and shapes jive with you. Only a handful of the photographs online is actually depicting their true colors.

I am interested in their leather version of the cone bag, hope they have a larger size for that though, judging from the feedback above!

Reactions: bellebellebelle19