Longchamp Spring 2023

Got this little vanity case from my local store this Thursday. The SA told me the vanity case in patchwork style is a prototype and won’t be produced for sale. Only the mono colour one will be put on shelf. Wondering if it is true. Because I don’t think they can sell the prototype.

The strap of this patchwork version is non-detachable. And there is a small leather loop at the end of the zip closure for putting lock on it.

Anyway, this patchwork version is really cute and special!! Happy to grab it before it is gone.

9BA6D7B9-7F79-4571-990D-336043284E2E.jpeg

Got this little vanity case from my local store this Thursday. The SA told me the vanity case in patchwork style is a prototype and won’t be produced for sale. Only the mono colour one will be put on shelf. Wondering if it is true. Because I don’t think they can sell the prototype.

The strap of this patchwork version is non-detachable. And there is a small leather loop at the end of the zip closure for putting lock on it.

Anyway, this patchwork version is really cute and special!! Happy to grab it before it is gone.

View attachment 5659649
It is super cute! Congrats!!!

View attachment 5659649
That is cute. I think they'd get a lot more sales if more of their straps were detachable!

View attachment 5659649
Adorable!!! :love: I would have purchased it too!!!!

Reactions: nao0808