Longchamp bag to hold Birkin whilst travelling

choco: I think the birkin 30 is the medium from the website.
Maybe someone can confirm the below, I recalled the sizing were as follows :flowers:
birkin 35 = large - longchamp website.
birkin 30 = medium -longchamp website
kelly 32 = medium -longchamp website

Queenie if you need a Longchamp and don't want to wait for a custom just go to your local Longchamp and buy one.

I got one in the largest size which comfortably holds the 35 and more. It'll probably hold a 40 but I just haven't got around to trying it yet.

I rreferenced this post again and want to thank Gina. When I travel, there are times and places (besides the airport and flight) when I feel the need to protect my Birkin and the dustbag thing would look odd. I really appreciate the hint.

Queenie if you need a Longchamp and don't want to wait for a custom just go to your local Longchamp and buy one.

I got one in the largest size which comfortably holds the 35 and more. It'll probably hold a 40 but I just haven't got around to trying it yet.
Wongnumber, I only saw this today. Thanks for the advice!! I saw one few months back. Not sure of the size. The SA said it was the biggest available but I wasn't sure if it will fit a 30cm or 35cm birkin. Will bring my bag with me to try again later.

I got a large one recently for my 35cm croc. As croc handles are stiffer than calf leather, it did not fit as well in a large as a calf leather would have fitted. There was a bigger size Longchamp with longer handles which was much bigger and wider.