Longchamp backpack

I can't get the thought of this Fou back pack out of my head since I see @frenziedhandbag revealed hers. I have been looking for a leather backpack for laptop bag (have an old Tumi) but could not find one that is light, simple, and elegant at the same time. Few days back when checking the Autumn 2017 arrivals, I saw this backpack in Navy and totally falls for it. As usual, I left without it to think for the next few days. It did not have a laptop sleeve, so I was having a second thought. But then I realize that the backpack is quite slim, and if I put my cords/cables in a pouch I can make my laptop stand up straight. And I have not seen other leather options that is this nice and simple after few months of looking around every brands.

So yesterday I finally decided to get it! Very happy with the size, how my laptop and iPad fits, and the navy is such a beautiful chameleon --- gravitating to blue, dark grey or black with different lightings!

Thanks @frenziedhandbag and others for the in-depth review in this chain!
View attachment 3771601
Bag Twins!

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
Yep I'm addicted!! I also have the duffel travel bag and I use it all the time! It's beautiful and not too heavy. I even asked my brother's girlfriend who is in Europe right now to buy me a bag when they arrive to Paris. Can't wait to hear back from them!
Good move to buy from Paris! I have the expandable travel bag and it's so spacious that I am always cautious that I might overstuff it with shopping on the way home. [emoji12]