Longchamp backpack

I just want to come back and say Thank You. [emoji253] By sharing your Foulonne backpack, I relooked at it, tried it on and just ordered one. I hope it arrives by next week so that it joins me for my vacation. Yay to being bag twins! [emoji5]
Oh wow! I'm so happy to have helped inspire you. What colour did you order? Please share when you get it... XX

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
I'm so happy to have helped inspire you. What colour did you order?

You definitely enabled me for this purchase. I did share I previously dismissed it but after trying it on, the space within was perfect. I like how deep it is, the zipper pocket at the back and in front plus how the straps work to secure the bag. I went for classic black though I did procrastinate on the navy for the longest time ever. The navy looked so rich in color and I do like a good blue. I will definitely share pictures when I get it and if you do not mind, I will add them to this thread so that others whom are keen in it can have all the information altogether.

You definitely enabled me for this purchase. I did share I previously dismissed it but after trying it on, the space within was perfect. I like how deep it is, the zipper pocket at the back and in front plus how the straps work to secure the bag. I went for classic black though I did procrastinate on the navy for the longest time ever. The navy looked so rich in color and I do like a good blue. I will definitely share pictures when I get it and if you do not mind, I will add them to this thread so that others whom are keen in it can have all the information altogether.
I love it also for the exact same reasons, especially the part where the straps keep the bag secure. That has always bugged me about backpacks, when carried on your back they can be so vulnerable, but not this baby.
And of course I don't mind you sharing on this thread. Good idea. Xx

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
It arrived yesterday! A good three days earlier.[emoji5] I loaded it up and pleased that my Samorga bag organiser (MLH size) fits. The bag closes easily, feels secure on my back and super light. As with LC, dimensions are deceiving. It is so spacious! There is a deep slip pocket (where my hand is). Both the back and front zip pockets fits a LC Quadri compact wallet. Slight angling required for back zip pocket as the zip opening is shorter but the pocket itself is rather deep. With everything inside and my sweater sitting on top of my bag organiser, I still have a good amount of space left. I tried to give an idea with my arm halfway in. Not an issue if I want to add in some pouches and an extra scarf or gloves or a hat. The sheen is lovely. The look is minimalist. I am loving it a LOT!PicsArt_05-22-08.25.45.jpgPicsArt_05-22-08.26.33.jpgPicsArt_05-22-08.27.38.jpgPicsArt_05-22-08.28.36.jpgPicsArt_05-22-08.29.24.jpgPicsArt_05-22-08.30.08.jpg

It arrived yesterday! A good three days earlier.[emoji5] I loaded it up and pleased that my Samorga bag organiser (MLH size) fits. The bag closes easily, feels secure on my back and super light. As with LC, dimensions are deceiving. It is so spacious! There is a deep slip pocket (where my hand is). Both the back and front zip pockets fits a LC Quadri compact wallet. Slight angling required for back zip pocket as the zip opening is shorter but the pocket itself is rather deep. With everything inside and my sweater sitting on top of my bag organiser, I still have a good amount of space left. I tried to give an idea with my arm halfway in. Not an issue if I want to add in some pouches and an extra scarf or gloves or a hat. The sheen is lovely. The look is minimalist. I am loving it a LOT!View attachment 3706167View attachment 3706168View attachment 3706169View attachment 3706170View attachment 3706171View attachment 3706172
L