Longchamp Autumn - Winter 2018

I thought about it over the weekend and wanted to get one so I found out what the deal was:

Right now for the rest of April, it will only be avail at Madison and Fifth Ave.
Starting in May, it will become avail at all LC boutiques for everyone.

Yay, what color will you get????

I like them. For me they are like a marriage of the best parts of the Neo (tonal coordinating leather flap and handles; no gold button) and the sturdy good-old Pliage nylon. Plus the contrasting resin is cool.

I'll be in NYC briefly in a couple of weekends. Maybe I'll check them out.

Yay, what color will you get????

I like them. For me they are like a marriage of the best parts of the Neo (tonal coordinating leather flap and handles; no gold button) and the sturdy good-old Pliage nylon. Plus the contrasting resin is cool.

I'll be in NYC briefly in a couple of weekends. Maybe I'll check them out.

i am leaning toward the gray 1621 which has the yellow.

all the colorways have black lining except for the khaki which has beige.
it comes in all the styles that a regular LPN comes in including document holder and travel bag.
all the 1899s were sold out at madison and there was only one 1623 left so i think i will reserve mine at soho in may.

Reactions: seton
Thanks seton for sharing pics of the LP Club! I couldn't resist checking out my local boutique to see if they had them :biggrin:

IMG_2077.jpg

They had only the gunmetal and khaki colours, in the sizes displayed.

Got for myself the gunmetal backpack; I like the pop of colour from the yellow logo and button, which contrast nicely with the gunmetal.

Will post more photos of the backpack in the show your Longchamp thread.

These are very limited availability. These are avail at Madison but I have no idea where else they will be avail.

LP Club
in gunmetal, khaki, cranberry, and navy with matching leather and contrasting resin and contrasting logo stitching. They have a (larger) pocket in the back and are $30 more than the regular LPNs.

I like these a lot! Big fan of classic shape with a touch of edge - eye ing the Gunmetal or Khaki backpack or MLH.... hope it shows up in this part of the world!