Longchamp Autumn - Winter 2018

That's correct. For AW18, the Sur Seine gets the quilted treatment, looking more Chanel-like.

I think I also saw an Ultraviolet Madeleine in keeping with Panetone.

Reactions: SmokieDragon
From WWD’s regular slideshow previewing Paris Fashion Week

Paris Fall 2018 Designer Inspirations
“The theme of the season is the modern Amazon. She is dynamic, agile and has a thirst for discovery. She lives life to the fullest, traveling the world, always eager to meet new people and embark on new adventures. The Equestrian theme is the central focus for this season’s prints. The cool tones symbolize her, calm and collected, focused on achieving the goals she sets for herself.”

—Sophie Delafontaine, artistic director, Longchamp

4B0BBECF-E51A-4A4D-B922-569E4E3AA080.jpeg

source

Looks like they will be showing the fashion show I mentioned back in Jan. I have seen videos of the show but was not allowed to share them here altho I asked for you guys. You can see the quilted Amazone I mentioned in that IG video.

Reactions: SmokieDragon
Yes I’m glad to see it appears they’ll be releasing the fall 2018 video to coincide with their PFW presentation. :smile: I thought it sucked that they held back the spring 2018 video for so long. It kinda landed with a thud here. I don’t think that was a good PR move by LC in terms of trying to build excitement for the upcoming season.

Reactions: seton