Long time, no reveal: Lover's clutch -Black Snake Gunmetal HW (lots of modeling pics)

love it! makes me wish i had stayed in the SO. love your necklushes too - i've thought about getting one for a while, and it's good to hear they're so easy to wear/versatile!

Hi, I think I remmeber you from the Chloe forum!? You always had the most glamourous looking mod pictures!! It's so nice to see you in RM forum and that LC is so beautiful!!

Thanks, kiwi... Nice to see you here as well... I am still a Chloe gal at heart...

love it! makes me wish i had stayed in the SO. love your necklushes too - i've thought about getting one for a while, and it's good to hear they're so easy to wear/versatile!

Necklushes are amazing. So unique and different. The definitely add a wow touch to any outfit.

Love it! Thanks for the pics. Does it have any type of closure; magnetic or hook?

Magnetic somewhere in the handles, so it doesnt affect your CCs (as if they had any money left)

Hi Maria! You certainly are the most glamorous mom in the carpool lane! Good to "see" you!

Hello, my friend! Great to find you here as well!

le sigh this is gorgeous! I started running too!

Congrats! Did you join tPF running club? It's a great thread with lots of tips from a bunch of bag-obsessed runners...

Very nice :yes:
I have been considering a Lover's clutch for a while, but keep talking myself out of it because I don't know when I could find the occasion to wear it. Now I'm wondering if I should try a glazed black. :thinking:

You ought to ;)

This bag would be perfect on any ocassion. It is large enough to carry your essentials and a bit more during daytime.

Looks amazing. I have always wondered about this bag but I too do not have much occasion to use it. I am more casual!!

Do you need more casual modeling pics? ;)