long hair /VS short hair

I'll let you guys decide with works best for me. The first pic is me 4 years ago with short hair. The second one was just taken last week and my hair is to the top of my shoulder blades. I'm also wearing a headband in that shot, so it looks very different when I style it.

I think that you're adorable with long hair! Keep it longer! :yes::yes:

I had very long hair (past my knees) when I was in my early 20's to very short hair in my mid 20's. Went through many hairstyles but now I've been wearing the same style and length for the last 10 years, it's past my shoulder. I wouldn't wear short hair again. Love the longer hair better.

I've always had reasonably long hair, but recently I've decided to grow it even longer. I want it to be so long that it will at least cover my breasts, so around 5 more cms to go now. I, for some reason, feel much better about myself and am less self-conscious when I have longer hair. I guess women often feel good about themselves when they are satisfied with their hair. Nowadays I get upset and annoyed when I see someone with longer hair because I'm so tired of waiting for my hair to grow! :cry:

I just got my hair done yesterday and it is just below the shoulder. I like to let my hair grow out in the winter and cut it in the summer. I like medium hair the best (below the shoulder)

Last year I cut my hair short and loooooved it! What happens is that you grow tired and want your long hair back...It's taken me forever to grow it and it's still not as long as it was.

at to moment my hair is just under my shoulder. I have been wearing extensions for years now.:crybaby: but I took them out there last month . I miss them , But I'm giving my hair a rest.

I'm loving V.BECK hair but it wouldn't suit me, I think that hair style really suits dark hair girls.:smile:

I'm new too . HIII EVERYONE LOVE THE SITE.:wlae:

I have long hair w/a lot of long layers in it. I haven't had short hair in over a year. But my hubby will "freak" out if I cut my hair short. He loves the long hair look!

I've had long hair for the longest now, I believe the last time I had short hair was in elementary!!! I prefer my hair being long. I have a round face and short hair does not compliment me. :P