London trip - 4 boutiques = 7 items (pics coming)

Sorry gals for the slow upload of my pics

Here they are!!

IMG_1201.jpg

there are actually 2 missing boxes which are not in this pic but i will reveal straight to the items!

IMG_1204.jpg

Reissue 2.55 in gold chain, I love this!
cant see the sizing from the tag but i think its 226?
IMG_1233.jpg

IMG_1231.jpg

A new pair of stud earrings!

IMG_1235.jpg

Beige clair med caviar , this one is a classic! :tup:

IMG_1237.jpg

:heart:This lovely red was the only pc in all the boutiques i went and I got the only one pc that came just that morning! My only red..too bad i missed Maxi:crybaby:

IMG_1239.jpg

the Val pink flap in baguette :heart:. This was hard to track down, they were all sold out in all the other 3 boutiques. managed to grab the last one too at Brompton

IMG_1241.jpg

My caviar agenda book for all my days entries

WEEEEEEEE
the orangey red looks like the true red in your family picture :smile:

I'm loving the matte black reissue and the pink flap in east/west flap best. The ballerinas in 2-one looks so comfy too. COngrats :smile:

i just came back from London and trudged through the cold weather and went to all 4 boutiques in london in one day. From the Sloane St boutique to Harrods to the Brompton cross boutique and finally Selfridges!

All 4 boutiques have different designs and bags available and I bought different stuff from each boutique except for the selfridges one which was overcrowded and had no friendly SA to service me.

My most buys came from Brompton as the SA was nice and it was not crowded, I went back on 3 separate days and got different items.

In total I came back with the following (prices in GBP as I remember before VAT refund. yes prices went up again! i was charged more than what was stated on the paper price tags for some items)

From Brompton
1) Chanel beige clair med flap in caviar (1570)
2) Chanel beige and black tip ballerinas flats in lambskin (295)
3) Chanel baguette Valentine pink flap in lambskin with heart tags chain (1320)
4) Chanel red med flap in lambskin (1665)

From Sloane
5) Chanel short caviar black agenda book (275)
6) Chanel CC stud earrings (125)

From Harrods
7) Matte Reissue 226 in black aged calf leather with gold hardware (1670)

I was really happy with my purchases and managed to get my VAT refund in cash which was quite a lot of savings!

will update on pics soon !!

I looooove you purchases!!! :woohoo:

I was just wondering, what size studs did you get?? as I bought mine for roughly £128.xx from T3 Heathrow and its supposed to be tax free. When I look at your prices my "tax-free" earrings are more expensive than London Boutique prices?? :confused1:

Thats why Im wondering if these studs come in difference sizes??