London - just wondering..

hermeschicuk

Jun 26, 2009
hi

When roughly is there another London meet? Ive never been to a meet and just wanted to find out how long you need to allow for them and is there a regular place to meet in London or does it change??

I guess this would be virtually impossible but wouldnt a world meet be fantastic where everyone could meet as one H group.......

thankyou

:drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup:

I think that some people (me) thought a meet surrounding the Liberty Hermes event would be a good idea. I believe that it was to take place in September...anyone have any more news?

I think Mooks normally does the recent H London Meets, but other H fans have also done them. I think H meets are generally fun! We should do another London H meet soon!! You were missed at the last one CF.

usually a member takes the initative and starts a thread. Here are the rules regarding tpf meetings

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes-tpf-meetings/rules-pf-gatherings-please-read-4-17-09-a-450925.html

Speaking of initative, it was great to see you Kat and BethC, Chaz and LLB, there were more like Annanas (thanks for Home House;)!! Love that place!!!) AAN, Mooks, ClassicTwist, Syma, UFC and Creamykitty!!

It would be good to time it when they get a big delivery in:graucho:Lol!!

Will keep an eye out for when the Liberty collab is due to land

London meets have been a fairly regular occurence as you will see if you scan this board. It is vital that meet venues are kept strictly private for the safety of the attendees

There can be multiple meetings in the same country at any given time, it depends on the people living there. For obvious reasons there are more than one meeting in the US because of its size!

The London Liberty meet sounds great, I'd love to come along if I'm not on call! :yahoo:

If there's an organising person who needs to verify me, please feel free to send a PM. Because of my work, I'm pretty easy to verify! :smile:

Mooks has mentioned on 19th for a london meet but im already in london on the mon/tues of that week so am unable to go down for the saturday as well especially because im in new york just after.

Maybe there can be an alternative date for london and or possibly a manchester meet????

Last edited: