Lonchamp fans..how old are you?

Almost 25 :smile: I discovered LC while in university, surprisingly it wasn't a popular bag around campus but the few girls that carried them really got my eye. I got my purple Le Pilage 3 years ago and use it everytime I travel, it's just the most perfect bag :smile:

I'm 43.

Dang, when did that happen? LOL!

Last summer I was searching online for a great travel bag because we were moving and would be on planes for hours and hours. The bag I was carrying didn't close; I could just picture it tipping over and all the contents rolling down under everyone's seats during take off. I knew I'd have my MacBook, 2 iPads and other creature comforts for round the world travels with 4 kids. SO....I came across threads here that lead me to my newest addiction.

Just a few days after reading here I jumped in the car and ran to my nearest Nordie's because there weren't any boutiques for hundreds of miles. I ended up purchasing a navy Planetes; then went back a few days later and bought a red LP Neo. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE them! They worked beautifully on the flights. Then just a few days after arriving at our new destination, my sweet spouse showed me the Longchamp store. Big mistake for my cash flow! Shopping there periodically makes me happy. I think I have 7 now.

So, after all that, I was 43 when I discovered LC and I have you all to thank. :ty:

Last edited:
Reactions: Dooneysta
I'm 43.

Dang, when did that happen? LOL!

Last summer I was searching online for a great travel bag because we were moving and would be on planes for hours and hours. The bag I was carrying didn't close; I could just picture it tipping over and all the contents rolling down under everyone's seats during take off. I knew I'd have my MacBook, 2 iPads and other creature comforts for round the world travels with 4 kids. SO....I came across threads here that lead me to my newest addiction.

Just a few days after reading here I jumped in the car and ran to my nearest Nordie's because there weren't any boutiques for hundreds of miles. I ended up purchasing a navy Planetes; then went back a few days later and bought a red LP Neo. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE them! They worked beautifully on the flights. Then just a few days after arriving at our new destination, my sweet spouse showed me the Longchamp store. Big mistake for my cash flow! Shopping there periodically makes me happy. I think I have 7 now.

So, after all that, I was 43 when I discovered LC and I have you all to thank. :ty:

:welcome2:
Looking forward to seeing ur 7 LCs. :smile:

You can always start a chat thread here. I would but I already opened enough threads.

Hi everyone!!! I bought my first longchamp last year for my birthday and also as a "one year working adult" treat :P

I'm turning 24 this year btw..I have 2 bags in my collection so far.