Lonchamp fans..how old are you?

I'm turning 32 tomorrow and I have 3 lp handbags, a lp backpack and two of the coin purses. I LOVE them and will continue to add to my collection. They are a great! I former coworker introduced me to them and she is a year or two older. It was all I ever saw her carry.

I'm 26 and I've been using Longchamp bags since college. It was my favourite bag to hold my school books since it looks great too! My mom is also a fan and she's 54. I think it suits everyone of all ages :smile:

I'm 42 and just bought my first right before Thanksgiving after the handbag I was carrying on the plane broke. Bought at the Duty Free shop when I got off the plane in San Juan. It's a long handle large LP in orange ( the website says poppy, but looks tangerine). Gorgeous! Now I want a bilberry and navy.

Am 34 & bought my first LP about 3 months ago & now i have a white large short handles, a medium paper color long handles & 2 LP coin purses in paper and bilberry. Am planning on getting the large long handle in navy!!! ☺️😍